Click Here for Middletown Reservoir Map
2010 Stocking Schedule
Fishing Places (non-trout)
4 Common Trout Types
Fishing Places Map
- Graffa Pond, East Lampeter, PA 17602 (6.1 miles, 11 minutes)
- Strasburg Reservoir, 37 Stone Rd, Strasburg, PA 17579 (13.7 miles, 24 minutes)
(Same direction as Graffa Pond)
- (starting point goes here)
Fall and Winter TROUT Season:
- BERKS COUNTY...
- Antietam Lake
- Hay Ck - 800m Dnst from Sr2031 Bridge - TO - Mouth
- Scotts Rn Lake (French Creek State Park)
- Tulpehocken Creek - T 921 (Covered Bridge) - TO - Mouth. - stocking may be to east of map (?half mile below Charming Forge Dam upstream to county line?)
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY...
- Green Spring Ck
- Laurel Lake (Pine Grove Furnace State Park)
- Opossum Ck Lake 4/21, 9/29, 2/2/2004
- DAUPHIN COUNTY...
- Clark Ck - Pgc Parking Area - TO - Pgc Access Rd at Victoria Frnc
- Manada Ck - Fogarty Rd - TO - Furnace Rd -T616-
- LANCASTER COUNTY...
- Donegal Ck - 250m Dnst from Pa Rt 772 - TO - Mouth
- Muddy Rn Rec Lake
- Octoraro Ck W Br - 200m Dnst Sr 0472 - TO - 210m Upst 2nd Unt Dnst Sr 2010
- LEBANON COUNTY...
- Stovers Dm
- LEHIGH COUNTY...
- Leaser Lake
- Lehigh Ck Ltl - T-508 (Wild Cherry Ln) Brdg - TO - T-510 (Mill Race Rd) Brdg
- Lehigh Ck Ltl - 100m Ups Sr2007 (24 St.) Brdg - TO - Conf W Lehigh R
- SCHUYLKILL COUNTY...
- Tuscarora Lake
- Locust Lake
- YORK COUNTY...
- Sheppard Myers Dm
- Muddy Ck 275m Dnst T628 Brdg in Bruce - to - 275m Upst Sr2032 Bdg Bridgeton
Rainbow & Brown Trout: "Both rainbow and brown trout are present in many North
American, British and European waters and rivers."
"The most popular lures for both species are small spinners. Upstream fishing is the best
method to choose, as the fish has the chance to see the “food” coming towards it, but in
a brisk flow it can be difficult to keep a spinner working well."
"In these circumstances a small sinking minnow may work better. A floating lure can be
“trotted down” and the retrieve started just before the place where you believe the trout
"Brown trout are rather nervy, so fish nice and discretely. They will if in the right mood take
fairly large lures, whereas rainbows prefer small baits. Rainbows love bright colours-
Reds-Oranges and Fluorescents, whereas browns seem to go for silvers-yellows and